Su1C1dal Modlets

Su1C1daL

I thought I would share the modlets I create and use. Instead of doing a individual posting for each modlet and trying to track them individually I'd do what all the cool modders do! I am also listed on the 7DTD MOD LAUNCHER for those that use it instead.

GRASS WALKING SLOWDOWN v1.1  -----A18.4

-Affects all entities- zombies, players, animals. This is too keep an even playing field. Can be used to your advantage if played right.

-Default is 20% slower than vanilla.

-Decrease in movement speed when walking through the various grasses. Gives reason to clearing an area you walk often.

-Can be adjusted in the xml file easily to suit your needs.

-Configured to work with the Walk Slower mod. Without the walk slower mod the change in speed is more dramatic. Increase 10% if not using it.

WALK FASTER -----A18.4

-Affects all entities- zombies, players, animals. This is too keep an even playing field. Can be used to your advantage if played right.

-Default concrete/asphalt 25%, gravel 15% faster than vanilla.

-Increases walking speeds on concrete, gravel and asphalt.

-Gives reason to make use of the paths available. Keeps you away from those pesky bushes that slow you down as well as giving you a boost!

WALK SLOWER -----A18.4

-Default is 10% slower on all 3 than vanilla.

-Decreases walking speed on snow, desert and sand.

-Adds realism to the substrate you are walking on without using any additional stamina.

SWIM FASTER -----A18.4

-Default is 20% faster than vanilla.

-Increases swim speed to make swimming a little less arduous.

-Makes swimming not feel like you fell into a tar pit.

-Can be adjusted in the xml file easily to suit your needs

LOCK PICKABLE DOORS -----A18.4

-Removes the vanilla doors and replaces them with a door you can use the standard lockpick on.

-No special picks to craft.

-Function works the same as picking a safe.

-Some doors remain unlocked as intended.

-Player owned doors ARE NOT pickable only poi/prefab.

-Will work on any poi/prefab door that uses STANDARD/VANILLA doors. (I believe at this time they all do)

-Doors CAN be reinforced just NOT upgraded from a wood to metal. ( may make a fork of this if people want to be able to upgrade them all the way to vault doors)

-Doors CANNOT be re-locked. They are open and public until you completely destroy the door and replace with your own crafted door.

-All crafted doors remain COMPLETELY vanilla.

STICKY TRAPS -----A18.4 -- Thanks to rewtgr for the extensive code testing and the modding community helping to find a way around the limits.

-----Mulitplayer requires the client that is connecting has the mod installed or you wont see the images for the icons I added to the items in inventory-----

-There are 2 individual modlets that can work together or separately.  (May include 2 versions that aren't completely invisible if requested enough)

-One version "Sticky Trap" is be strictly a trap that slows players/zombies/animals when walked on.

-The other "Sticky Spike Trap" is the same trap but will cause damage to the players/zombies/animals when walked on.

-The trap is "invisible" meaning it will replicate the same ground look you place it on. If not placed on the ground will default to the ground material of the biome.

-It would be best to dig out where you want the trap if possible as the trap places the same as dirt does. It can be place on top of flat ground but will be a lump.

-Zombies do not, atleast in my testing, attempt to go around or avoid these traps either.

-Stickiness and/or damage of the traps can be customized in the modlet to your liking.

STICKY TRAP RELEASE -----A18.4 -- Thanks to rewtgr for the extensive code testing and the modding community helping to find a way around the limits.

-----Mulitplayer requires the client that is connecting has the mod installed or you wont see the images for the icons I added to the items in inventory-----

-A lubricant that will release you from the Sticky Trap.

-Will not prevent damage caused by the Sticky Spike Trap.

-3 types of releases. Early game is oil (is this safe to drink?) that is found in normal loot/crafted, a mediocre version (made in campfire with beaker) that has better releasing abilities plus other perks, a best version (mad in the chem bench) that gives the most releasing abilities to free you.

-Pointless without atleast one sticky trap mod. Designed to work with all or only one.

-Can be adjusted to your liking if you feel it isn't effective enough.

*All mods to this point are created by me but with the nature of how simplistic a few are I'm sure others have tweaked these at some point. If that is the case this is not an attempt to rip off anyone else code. Anyone that assists directly in collaboration, editing, etc. I will make a point to give due recognition in the mod and here to at the least show my appreciation and respect for your time and ideas. If I have missed you in being recognized I apologize in advance and encourage you to pm me to rectify it!

If you are using the Grass Slowdown mod and find some that aren't working let me know. Ill need to know the name of the bush or plant. You can do  this if you are an admin/single player by opening console (F1) then typing "dm" then pressing "F3" and looking at the plant/bush and pressing "shift". On the left of the screen will be new boxes that show up. One will say "focused block" in yellow at the top then go down to name and type that as shown in the box. That will give me exactly what I need to edit the mod.

Archived