Remove Talents and XP and Books

ovenbaked

2 hours ago, ovenbaked said:

stuff

I agree with you, but it is better to be a more polite and clear to write.

2 hours ago, Osvaldon said:

Go play creative mode, no effort needed.

and i don't agree with you - your advice is stupid.

On 5/21/2020 at 1:12 PM, n2n1 said:

and i don't agree with you - your advice is stupid.

That's a perfectly fine advice to someone who barges in and insults the Pimps and other people enjoying the game as its currently is.

One can voice their disagreements about some aspect of it, but doing it like he did, he doesnt deserve to have his point taken in account.

2 hours ago, Kyonshi said:

That's a perfectly fine advice to someone who barges in and insults the Pimps and other people enjoying the game as its currently is.

One can voice their disagreements about some aspect of it, but doing it while being a total @%$*#! like he did, he doesnt deserve to have his point taken in account.

Of course, you're right about something... but these blunt tips are sooo pretty sick ... and, such statements provoke mutual insults among immature people.

I think, if you want to answer sharply - it is better to come up with something better that would not be like a schoolboy's statement. Of course, if you are not a schoolboy... :D ... 

To say nonsense is not to teach someone a lesson.

I think that his point of view is even very worthy of attention - there are a lot of people like him, and most likely, even more than such "polite" people like us. And these people too play and bring money from the sale of the game. TFP themselves aim their game at the "broad masses" - and these "masses" speak in this way ;)

But i fully agree that insults and harsh tone is not what you need to go to the forum with.

In fact, these are the words that we all think inside our heads, but it's just that the boundaries of decency don't allow it to get out, right?

On 5/21/2020 at 10:47 AM, n2n1 said:

Of course, you're right about something... but these blunt tips are sooo pretty sick ... and, such statements provoke mutual insults among immature people.

I think, if you want to answer sharply - it is better to come up with something better that would not be like a schoolboy's statement. Of course, if you are not a schoolboy... :D ... 

To say nonsense is not to teach someone a lesson.

I think that his point of view is even very worthy of attention - there are a lot of people like him, and most likely, even more than such "polite" people like us. And these people too play and bring money from the sale of the game. TFP themselves aim their game at the "broad masses" - and these "masses" speak in this way ;)

But i fully agree that insults and harsh tone is not what you need to go to the forum with.

In fact, these are the words that we all think inside our heads, but it's just that the boundaries of decency don't allow it to get out, right?

You really think so? 🤨

I dont even remotely think of such pathetic language when i dont like something about a freaking VIDEO GAME. All that this guy did was insulting and sh!tting on people, it was so vile that it completely obscured any statement he would have done. I mean wtf. This guy acted like the Pimps stole everything from him and killed his whole family. All he did was having hate-filled speech, nothing constructive about it all. You really have something literaly going wrong between the ears to come on a video game board to act with such violence. That invalids everything. If that would be me, he would be banned from this site in the second.

TFP, like any other developers, do lend a ear about community feedback, true. But in the end, they dont owe anything to anyone else. We buy a right to play a game, not the game itself. This is a creative process and the sole owners of such project is the developer. Some people will like the approach, some wont. Fair enough. But if they decide to go into a certain direction, they're totally entitled to do so. Im pretty sure TFP had good reason to part from a LBD system to go into the current one. Plus, its a game in developement, which one more good and legitimate reason to have such major changes. If someone's not happy anymore with that, its a shame but its not up to them to decide. But one thing sure, its definitely not an excuse to act like this

Archived