Help with adding a prefab into my game

Lorri

Hi so I'm needing some help with loading a prefab into my game. I've received some help in the past but nothing has worked so far. I've included clips of what happens when I get close to it. The very nice person who helped me in the past gave me step by step instructions and it worked for him. Based on these images, can anyone tell me what is going wrong and if there is anything I can do to get it to work? When I pushed F1 coming up to the building, no error messages were shown. It just disappears for me.

20200510134102_1.jpg.e0df3b5aefa9749116e390b5f8a05ea3.jpg

20200510134116_1.jpg.e361fa28205378a4d4d999e5cfe36ca0.jpg

54 minutes ago, Lorri said:

Hi so I'm needing some help with loading a prefab into my game. I've received some help in the past but nothing has worked so far. I've included clips of what happens when I get close to it. The very nice person who helped me in the past gave me step by step instructions and it worked for him. Based on these images, can anyone tell me what is going wrong and if there is anything I can do to get it to work? When I pushed F1 coming up to the building, no error messages were shown. It just disappears for me.

20200510134102_1.jpg.e0df3b5aefa9749116e390b5f8a05ea3.jpg

20200510134116_1.jpg.e361fa28205378a4d4d999e5cfe36ca0.jpg

have you rechecked it in the prefab edotor.
Did you do the mesh and the pic and the distance thing (cant remember its name lol)
can you upload it here and i will take a look for you as well

I forgot to mention I am a complete noob when it comes to this tech stuff. You guys probably don't even consider it tech stuff but it's way over my head lol I say this because I don't know what the mesh and stuff is. I have another post in general discussion I believe where the nice man Lazman (I think is his username) has been very helpful. He posted step by step instructions and gave me the correct files and location for the prefab (it's the Eden Mall). I made sure all of the files were in the correct place. I started a new game of Nav and went to the location given. It just disappears on me and I don't know why. I will say that when I tried to do it manually (adding the prefab in myself) the same thing happened but it would load a bit off the ground or in the terrain. At least this one is placed in a good spot and doesn't seem to be off the ground or in the terrain. 

Here is the URL for the thread that I started and Laz Man was trying to help me. I followed his instructions exactly. 

Archived