I love this game we need to make a new one !

This game is one of a kind . I hope they remake it . I would love if there was a city in the game . When I play multiplayer with my brother we need more advancements . This games potential is through the roof . After day 100  we should be able to find other survivors After day 1000 we should be able to make planes . After day 3000 I want to colonize Mars because earth is doomed . I love this game I’m amazed how me and my brother can play this game like no other for days ! I love building and digging holes 57 blocks deep . Building 130 + blocks high ! . I love this game . We need to add more to it this is my favorite game .

7 Days To Die is definitely a one of a kind game, it's unique, fun and extremely addicting to play. However though I don't know about being able to travel to Mars and all that lol!, but I would really like to see a new port of the game come to next gen consoles after the PC version has gone gold on Steam. I've only started playing the game towards the end of February, and I roughly have about 300+ hours so far on my first playthrough in Navezgane. The Fun Pimps took the Minecraft formula and did it better in my opinion. I also love their concept and how a Blood Moon rises every 7 days, which causes Zombies to turn Feral and hunt you down... LOVE IT!!!

And unlike Minecraft, 7 Days To die actually has physics and structural integrity, so you can't just start building floating objects and you really have to think and plan out your builds by dividing the Max Load and Mass of the blocks. With that being said, I'd also like to see some larger cities get added into the game as well. Maybe some Metropolis type cities that have a Downtown with skyscrapers, airports, subways etc. because that would be epic! What I would do is, I'd change the current Hub Cities into Major Cities and then change the bigger Metropolis type cities into the new Hub Cities. Although this probably wouldn't ever happen, but hey as a fan, I'm not hurting anyone by me wishful thinking lol!

19 hours ago, II Blittz II said:

With that being said, I'd also like to see some larger cities get added into the game as well. Maybe some Metropolis type cities that have a Downtown with skyscrapers, airports, subways etc. because that would be epic!

You can already get most of this. Only thing afaik still impossible is a realistic metro.

You can change RWG-settings to generarte bigger cities. Or use nitrogen and configure it to generate bigger cities. Iirc both of them have different zones inside a city like from downtown up to slums. Compopack 42 last time i tried even had an airport included.

I've also seen creations where the whole map was only on giant city. But don't know if that was RWG or handmade or a mix of both.

The city generation of RWG is really poor in A18. Most times they are very small and many POIs are missing. I haven't seen a skyscraper yet at all in an A18-RWG map.  Nitrogen does a far better job there.

But be warned: Another point of big cities and huge POIs is performance. It will drop massively.

3 hours ago, Liesel Weppen said:

You can already get most of this. Only thing afaik still impossible is a realistic metro.

You can change RWG-settings to generarte bigger cities. Or use nitrogen and configure it to generate bigger cities. Iirc both of them have different zones inside a city like from downtown up to slums. Compopack 42 last time i tried even had an airport included.

I've also seen creations where the whole map was only on giant city. But don't know if that was RWG or handmade or a mix of both.

The city generation of RWG is really poor in A18. Most times they are very small and many POIs are missing. I haven't seen a skyscraper yet at all in an A18-RWG map.  Nitrogen does a far better job there.

But be warned: Another point of big cities and huge POIs is performance. It will drop massively.

Oh, well that's pretty awesome then. Thanks for the info, I only know very little about the PC version since I'm fairly new to the game. I started playing 7 Days To Die back in February for the very first time on console. Hopefully us console players get to experience those kind of cities in the future, I'm really trying to stay positive and have faith that the game will return sometime next generation.

Most of that was already possible with A14/15. The console version is afaik based on one of them. Anyway i don't know if you can access all the required settings on the console version, they afaik also don't support modding. Since the topic was not posted in the console section of the forum, i expected we are talking about the PC version.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2020 at 9:54 AM, Liesel Weppen said:

Most of that was already possible with A14/15. The console version is afaik based on one of them. Anyway i don't know if you can access all the required settings on the console version, they afaik also don't support modding. Since the topic was not posted in the console section of the forum, i expected we are talking about the PC version.

This is the General Discussion section for Console. 

Archived