New Forum tweak?

x.Sharky.x

Hey so I've noticed how I can't see if Madmole updated his post on A19 - I log in somewhat often and check to see if he updated it and then try to read what's new but it's no longer indicated. It used to show at the bottom of the post.

It shows to the left of the thread title as two little talking bubbles. 

you can also click on unread content and select follow and type in Madmole and it will list all of Madmole’s posts you haven’t read yet.  Test

16 minutes ago, Roland said:

It shows to the left of the thread title as two little talking bubbles. 

you can also click on unread content and select follow and type in Madmole and it will list all of Madmole’s posts you haven’t read yet. 

So I see what you mean about the bubbles but when I click on MadMole's thread, you can see his initial post from Nov 26th - he updates that initial post once a week or so, at the bottom of that post it used to show "updated Tue at [time]" which was quite useful. The entire thread gets tons of new posts always but I'm solely interested in the 1st post which is Madmole's.  So now I cannot see if he's updated it and when.

I gotcha. I believe there is a forum setting that shows whenever a post is edited. Our old forum had that enabled but this one seems not to. I’ll look into it. 

Unfortunately it looks like it is a toggle that must be manually selected every time a post is edited. Madmole will have to remember to do it when he updates....

Archived