My concept Art ideas

Adam the Waster

Hi, Adam the Waster

Nice concept art, keep up the good work. Also do you have any colored pencils? If and when you have time, try adding some color to your artwork to help make the characters pop more. Anyway other than that awesome job, hope to see more concept art from you in the near future, cheers mate!

Hi, Adam the Waster

Nice concept art, keep up the good work. Also do you have any colored pencils? If and when you have time, try adding some color to your artwork to help make the characters pop more. Anyway other than that awesome job, hope to see more concept art from you in the near future, cheers mate!

i think i got a few but very basic, i will update them with color once i do find them thxs! :D

No problem man, and the color isn't mandatory, just though it would help to make the zombie characters you drawn pop and standout more. Anyway regardless if you add color or not, good job either way, keep up the good work. :)

yes that was a big problem, i may have to find another way to post it so it looks better, ill have to see what i can do. :)

on the paper its is very dark in the highlight

Archived