Backpack problem

noname835

Hello I'm here to ask for advice about backpacks. Indeed, I have a big backpack problem on my pve server At each blood moon, groups are formed to gain experience for many. And the big problem is that players take the bags of dead players. I don't want to program my server so that the player does not lose his backpack when he dies, I would like a player not to know how to take the backpack of another player, is he possible to do that?

Thx

( excuse me i use a translator to write)

Hello I'm here to ask for advice about backpacks. Indeed, I have a big backpack problem on my pve server At each blood moon, groups are formed to gain experience for many. And the big problem is that players take the bags of dead players. I don't want to program my server so that the player does not lose his backpack when he dies, I would like a player not to know how to take the backpack of another player, is he possible to do that?

Thx

( excuse me i use a translator to write)

no programming involved. stop server, change these settings to your preference then restart server. in serverconfig.xml

put cake and icecream on a plate and set in front of a kid and tell him/her to not touch it..... :)

<property name="DropOnDeath"         value="1" />   <!-- 0 = nothing, 1 = everything, 2 = toolbelt only, 3 = backpack only, 4 = delete all -->
   <property name="DropOnQuit"            value="0" />   <!-- 0 = nothing, 1 = everything, 2 = toolbelt only, 3 = backpack only -->

hope this helps :)

QA Tester-unholyjoe

Hello, I think I had trouble expressing myself. I'm researching how to make sure that when a player dies, he is the only one able to recover his backpack. Example, Player A and Player B are grouped together during a blood moon. Player A dies and must return to get his bag, I would like it to be impossible for Player B to pick up the bag for Player A Thank you so much.

Archived