Translation

pApA^LeGBa

So we got new german translations. Little tip: Next time you guys wanna translate something, don´t let it do someone who is a native english speaker who knows german. Let it do a native german speaker who speaks english.

Hِlzerne Ablage is a wooden shelf and not a storage box. Just one example. Horrific translation overall. Not usefull at all.

So we got new german translations. Little tip: Next time you guys wanna translate something, don´t let it do someone who is a native english speaker who knows german. Let it do a native german speaker who speaks english.

Hِlzerne Ablage is a wooden shelf and not a storage box. Just one example. Horrific translation overall. Not usefull at all.

If you really wanted to help then you would have posted that correction as a simple correction in the specific thread that is asking for community help. But I suspect you just want to gripe. This is not the place to fix the problems with translation nor is the game in a finished state. If this were the gold version I would understand your horror but they are aware that adjustments are going to need to be made and they do appreciate native speakers pitching in to help so that when the game is done the translations will be pleasing.

Closing this thread and I invite you to post in the language feedback thread with a more helpful attitude.

From the announcement:

We are collecting feedback from the community for improvements in their language, please use this thread to participate.

Archived