CTD on dedicated server login

jiggu

Heya all.

So I've been running a dedicated server on another PC in my household for a few friends and myself for the past few weeks. Today I was the last to log off, and a few hours later when trying to log back in I immediately crash to desktop when I load in. I get to the point that I see the server MOTD, load in and see the world for a split-second before game just shuts down.

I've been messing around to see if I can solve the issue. I backed up and deleted my character profile on the server, and then it loaded in just fine (as a level 1 with no stuff of course). So the issue seems to be with my character profile. Either it's just flat-out corrupt or it's the specific spot bugging me out.

The spot I logged out on is at the very top of the construction site in a snow biome.

Does anyone recognize this issue? Have any idea how to fix it without rollbacking everything? We're past day 100 and very high level with a base we've worked on.

I want to try editing my spawn coordinates but I cannot find a working character edit tool.

I have of course restarted the server, my PC and reinstalled my GPU drivers.

Crash dump

https://pastebin.com/si3w04Zi

Archived