18 stable first day loot incredible lucky start!

Chronosphere

within the first 6 hours, i have 2 collage jackets and some good pants and padded chest tier2, 500 dukes, 2 wrenches trader has cem station and gives me book for forge in the forge LUL, cement maker works. 1 gun 30 rounds only thing mattering now was if i was gonna get bike day 2 xD godamn. only need crucible now ahah woop love the stable guys was worth the wait to generate random world , but i am stuck in the burnt biome tho xD godamn pesky vultures :D:excitement:

Youll be overloaded with loot/dukes in no time, far far too much of it! Id be surprised if you had to make anything other than cement or ammo considering by day 7 you should have mostly top tier stuff coming out of your ears.

Haven't had to craft any armor or weapon yet and I'm on day 16 with all t4-t6 weapons and t3-t5 armor. I did craft a few triple pocket mods cause I found the schematic, but otherwise I've only crafted building materials, food consumables, and ammo.

You don't need to craft equipment anymore (because you'll get the best equipment through looting in normal gameplay), which is very sad.

I've crafted a lvl 3 steel chest piece, 2 lvl 5 junk turrets, and a lvl 5 stun baton. Unless my luck changes, I will be crafting more armor now that I am done in int and moving on to fortitude.

Day 21, 2 hour days. Haven't looted or found available at the trader anything I am using above ql 4.

RNG is what it is.

Archived