Pop N Pills Store

poodude28

Below, are instructions to fix the issue. Please back up any data that is to be modified. Including save games.

I have tested this in game and it works for me. And like LT. has said, you may have to delete some regions you have generated, that already contained "Pop'n'Pills" stores by deleting them in your save file. This is where it is on my computer:C:\Users\Admin\Documents\7 Days To Die\Saves\Random Gen\"This Is Where Your World Name Will Be"\Region

For me, I just deleted every region except the last on the list. Because I had struck out into the unknown, it became obvious to me that this last region was the one I was currently building my fort in. That may not be the case for you. You will have to ask someone more knowledgeable on regions to help you find and keep the region or regions you are currently building in.

Again, back up all files. You do this at your own risk.

On to the edit: I would advise, if you have not installed it already, to download and install Notepad++ it makes editing so much easier.

Find the location where you have 7 days to die installed. For me it's: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die

Double click on the Data folder

Double click on Config

Right click on blocks.xml and choose Edit with Notepad++ or a text editor of your choice.

Do a search for <block id="1260" name="pillCase">

You will get the following block information:

<block id="1260" name="pillCase">

<property name="Class" value="Loot" />

<property name="Material" value="wood_weak" />

<property name="Shape" value="Half" />

<property name="Texture" value="25,25,55,55,55,55" />

<property name="Place" value="TowardsPlacer90" />

<property name="LootList" value="49" />

<drop event="Destroy" count="0" />

<property name="Group" value="Furniture/Decor" />

</block>

Change: <property name="LootList" value="49" /> to <property name="LootList" value="21" />

It should look like this:

<block id="1260" name="pillCase">

<property name="Class" value="Loot" />

<property name="Material" value="wood_weak" />

<property name="Shape" value="Half" />

<property name="Texture" value="25,25,55,55,55,55" />

<property name="Place" value="TowardsPlacer90" />

<property name="LootList" value="21" />

<drop event="Destroy" count="0" />

<property name="Group" value="Furniture/Decor" />

</block>

Save your changes. Now, every time you hit a Pop'n'Pills, you should get the medicine loot list instead of the books one.

As I said above, you will have to find someone to help you ascertain what regions you are currently building in and thus, would like to keep.

Merry Christmas :friendly_wink:

Archived