Do dev have change the blood moon event ?

Hoshiko

Hello,

I'm running a dedicated server on Linux debian 9 and i have some weird bloodmoons.

Sometimes they are extremely hard with normal waves as we know but it's the second bloodmoon only few zombies spawn on the first wave and then it stop before midnight.

Nothing spawn after.

I wonder if someone knows something about this issue ?

Can u please help me ? It broke the gameplay of the server.

Thanks

Difficulty and number of zombie waves on horde night depend on the gamestage. Gamestage of the horde night is calculated from the combined gamestage of the players near each other at the start of the horde night.

So if there are 4 people together in one base at 22:00 of the horde night they get a much harder and longer horde night than one low-level player alone in the base.

Difficulty and number of zombie waves on horde night depend on the gamestage. Gamestage of the horde night is calculated from the combined gamestage of the players near each other at the start of the horde night.

So if there are 4 people together in one base at 22:00 of the horde night they get a much harder and longer horde night than one low-level player alone in the base.

Yeah i know that but actually i have got more zombies last bloodmoon with lower gamestage than this one and with higher gamestage. When it's happen, all the server don't have zombies, even player don't play together.

That's not normal.

I'm usual player of 7DTD and these few zombies bloodmoon are not normal.

Like the game stop waving too soon.

Archived