Can mortar and pestle output be changed in ARK

Gamida

Was playing a little bit of Ark and was wondering if the output amount in mortar and pestle can be adjusted in one of the ini files.

What I am trying to change is the amount of narcotics you can make. RIght now max amount is 1000...would like to change that to a higher number but not sure where to do it. Not quite so easy to mod as 7 Days :)

Was playing a little bit of Ark and was wondering if the output amount in mortar and pestle can be adjusted in one of the ini files.

What I am trying to change is the amount of narcotics you can make. RIght now max amount is 1000...would like to change that to a higher number but not sure where to do it. Not quite so easy to mod as 7 Days :)

Been a while but 1000 may be the max possible in the UI (999 by memory, not sure on this tho).

Is this one of those times when you absolutely, positively can only have one mortar and pestle? ;)

I usually had a bunch and just load them up.

I do have 2 going and I could have many more if I want. It is not that I can't make ton of narcotics with a bunch of M&P's it just having to constantly keep adding more to que. Even if I could add them to it like in 7 days. In 7D I could have for instance 4 slots of water jars boiling in campfire. In Ark you can have one slot of something cooking in M&P. I could have another item qued up but not another slot with narcotics in it.

Archived