I was just thinking to... radiation :)

Maguvas

Hi guys!

Maguvas here again: I'm the one who bothers about plot, history and everything you hate :)

Now this time I'll not write about those things - I learned my lessons :) - but about... radiation zone.

It's fine - not very for me but that's it - to not add a plot but perhaps adding a common target cross-maps shouldn't be so bad after all. So as of now it's not possible to pass through radiation zone: what about if in the late game you can craft an hazmat suit or something similar to visit that zone where - eventually - you may find a big huge zombie boss? Of course the boss can only be killed with max tier equipment and maybe - maybe - a very powerful vehicle.

That could be done for all the maps even the random generated ones: we wouldn't have a plot - why having a plot in a so fascinating world you created? :p - but at least some common objective.

I guess it would be a nice addition also for MP fans: they could co-op to battle against that huge Z.

What do you think?

Thank you.

Kind regards.

The Starvation mod, iirc, had a awesome rad zone...except for a few odd zombies there, it could have made for a great endgame area coupled with your zombie boss idea.... ..... ..... ..... "Some years after you defeated the Duke of Navezgain, you heard increasing number of reports that the Duke has returned as a zombie in *add world seed and location here* . You are too old to take care of this problem yourself, so you recruit *add player character here* to enter the wasteland, and put the Duke down.., again "

The Starvation mod, iirc, had a awesome rad zone...except for a few odd zombies there, it could have made for a great endgame area coupled with your zombie boss idea.... ..... ..... ..... "Some years after you defeated the Duke of Navezgain, you heard increasing number of reports that the Duke has returned as a zombie in *add world seed and location here* . You are too old to take care of this problem yourself, so you recruit *add player character here* to enter the wasteland, and put the Duke down.., again "

Man... thank you! You gave me a wonderful hint: by modding I can create my own plot, I didn't think to that before.

I'll look forward to find information and guides about modding :)

Thank you again!

This is sort of planned. Legendary loot will be hidden in radiated areas you can only access with a hazmat suit, and where the nastiest of zombies will be guarding the loot.

...then I hope it'll become real soon :)

Of course with 'soon' I'm meaning before 2021: I guess indeed A19 will be out by the end of 2020.

Archived