Bullet Proof Glass

Glaston

Have I missed a change?

I can only place bullet proof glass as a centred placement.

Just went to replace some destroyed windows in my day 45 base and cannot fit the glass anymore.

Ordinary glass seems to place OK.

Looked at various A18 build notes and seen no mention of this change.

Or am I somehow doing something wrong?

I "just" wrapped a ladder with the curved bulletproof glass in corners and joined them with plates (the non-centered plates). Now, "just" may have been a build or two ago, so either it's very recent, but I've done it at least during 18.1 exp branch.

Reload to change shape was the way it worked for me.

I "just" wrapped a ladder with the curved bulletproof glass in corners and joined them with plates (the non-centered plates). Now, "just" may have been a build or two ago, so either it's very recent, but I've done it at least during 18.1 exp branch.

Reload to change shape was the way it worked for me.

I just added some Bullet Proof Glass Plates in my kill tunnel to cover the lights. You have to choose the shape picker menu to get to the other shapes but they work just fine.

The funny thing about them is it apparently takes an entire other bullet proof glass block to repair them. Which I guess is kinda correct when you think about it. But why allow us to repair other things at all anyway. I think It should either use the items it takes to make them in the forge or some derivative of.

Mine did take minor damage from a cop explosion in the tunnel but they protected the lights. Which is what they are for. I just have to be certain to check them after every horde and repair the ones that are close to breaking.

Archived