Player Stuck in God Mode

CheesyJesus

So yeah loading into my world my character is stuck in god mode. Hitting 'Q' doesn't turn it off or anything.

I loaded the world from the world editor to check out where some prefabs where at and then when loading back to the world god mode was on my character. Every time I load onto that game it keeps god mode on, in other saves god mode isn't on to I suspect my character profile is bugged on that save.

Do any of you know if there is there anyway I can check those save files and change god mode from there?

Otherwise how else can I disable god mode in game?

This happens when you enable dm, go into God mode, and then log off the server without exiting god mode.

Log into the character, enable dm, then toggle God mode on. You won't notice any change because it wasn't fully on when you logged in. Then toggle it off, and you will see it go away.

This happens when you enable dm, go into God mode, and then log off the server without exiting god mode.

Log into the character, enable dm, then toggle God mode on. You won't notice any change because it wasn't fully on when you logged in. Then toggle it off, and you will see it go away.

I have the same problem, but God mode does not turn off after turning it on and off.

Archived