Errors popping in console randomly

EffiJeffy

Hey Everyone.

So far I am enjoying A18,but there are 2 errors that pop up randomly in the game.I am playing on A18 (b155),dont have mods installed,playing on a public server.The errors look like this:

2019-10-30T21:51:16 2214.145 ERR Exception thrown on 004ExpLfx while Copying data at position 2116428 when data length is 4096:

ArgumentException: length

2019-10-30T21:51:16 2214.146 ERR Exception thrown on 004ExpLfx while Copying data at position 2116428 when data length is 2512:

ArgumentException: length

They are popping up in the console endlessly,i have to quit and join the server,then it works normally again.Nobody in the server has these errors,only me.I tried looking for a solution but the answers are 3-2 years old.Can anyone help me fix this issue? Thanks.

I'd start off with a validation check in steam. If that doesn't help (or it doesn't find anything wrong, youll see it download file(s) if so), I'd use the game cleanup tool from the launcher.

Thanks for your reply.I tried clearing the game data,but the errors are still popping up.Thank you anyway though.

My partial color blindness makes it really hard for me to read the red text in the screenshot but I assume it's the same. I'd post your log in general support or here. Makes it a lot easier for them to see. Tbf I'm not too sure really, but it seems to be passing an invalid lenght of data to a saved position function. Wild guessing with no idea on what to do about it lol

I'd like to also post that I and several other people are getting the same errors as well, we are unable to close the console and continue playing and terminating the game through task manager etc is the only way to close the game out.

I'm pretty tech savvy if someone from FP gets a look at this and wants to contact me for further information.

I also removed all 7DTD data from registry, %appdata% and steam install directory. Then reinstalled the game. This has been happening quite frequently, I noticed it occurs more when my buddy spawns zombies in to test our base designs.

Archived