Could do with a few more feathers in the nests.

Noompsie

This is not a whining post. I love the new game and am very happy with what I have experienced to this point. But as the quantity of nests have been cut in half, I think a few more feathers and eggs in the remaining nests would give a better balance. I dont destroy nests in my game as I like them to respawn so it really is tight. Maybe it's a luck thing, but often I find 1 feather in a nest and my loot is turned up to 150%. I also have yet to find a pistol on day 15, so people saying there are too many guns are not playing in my game.

As it is, there's basically unlimited feathers you can buy from traders or kill vultures for... and we know there's no lack of those, right? The amount of feathers found in nests is minimal but that's quickly made up for by other sources.

It's eggs we need more of.

This.

I will admit, the sheer lack of feathers in nests threw me at first, until I realized that I used to could go through a full Let's Play without ever *needing* feathers. Usually until I got a bike, I picked them up as I went back and forth to quests, and by day 2 usually had a couple of stacks. In fact, I usually play with a "clean-up" modlet that destroys trash and birds nests when I loot them as I tool to make me range farther.

All they've really done is redistribute the feathers in a way that forces you to seek them out in different places IMO. I can handle that.

But eggs boys ... eggs ... you're killin' me :)

Archived