Trader getting full

Anabella

I never really used the traders much in the older alphas. I am finding them much more useful in a18. Now I am finding that they keep the stuff I sell them and never "move it on". So that I can't sell them more later on. Has that always been the case or is that a bug? If it has always been the case then I think they need to be removing stuff after a period of time so more can be sold to them. I know they get in more inventory every 3 or so days. I think it would be good if all the inventory got reset on these days.

I never really used the traders much in the older alphas. I am finding them much more useful in a18. Now I am finding that they keep the stuff I sell them and never "move it on". So that I can't sell them more later on. Has that always been the case or is that a bug? If it has always been the case then I think they need to be removing stuff after a period of time so more can be sold to them. I know they get in more inventory every 3 or so days. I think it would be good if all the inventory got reset on these days.

Its a legacy design, we'll do a full reset in a patch.

But that is not how it was originally. In every alpha I've played the trader inventory reset every 3 days and that was also the time he'd start buying things you had already sold him too many of again. OP is reporting he never resets the items you sold him. Thus you can - for example - only sell him 3 Handguns ever. It was never like that.

Archived