Challenges, Builds, & How To With Rex

Pwnsaurusrex

Cannon Mini Game!!!

Whats up Rough Necks!!! Here is the video you have been waiting for!!! A Cannon in 7 days to die Alpha 18, that blasts unsuspecting Zombies that ragdoll through the sky and land violently on a target that was strategically placed on the hospital next door..... That is right folks we are blasting zombies for fun, for entertainment, and just because we can!!! Check it out, and if you have not joined the ranks of the Rough Necks, make sure to subscribe and join the ranks today!!!

Whats up Rough Necks!!! Here is the video you have been waiting for!!! A Cannon in 7 days to die Alpha 18, that blasts unsuspecting Zombies that ragdoll through the sky and land violently on a target that was strategically placed on the hospital next door..... That is right folks we are blasting zombies for fun, for entertainment, and just because we can!!! Check it out, and if you have not joined the ranks of the Rough Necks, make sure to subscribe and join the ranks today!!!

BACON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The New and Exciting Hidden Secret Rag doll Blasting Lake House Cannon!!!!

So Whats up Rough Necks!!! So I have a few videos of cannons shooting Zombies off of dishong tower which is pretty a pretty funny Idea, But now I have decided to try a cool neat Idea, Rex's Refuge, The lake house, but it wouldn't be perfect without a cannon built in it!!! So Come take a Look at the All new Secret Lake House Cannon!!!!

Make sure to Subscribe and Ring That bell for more interesting videos in the future!!!

And check me out on Twitter and follow me There @OPwnsaurusRex

So Whats up Rough Necks!!! So I have a few videos of cannons shooting Zombies off of dishong tower which is pretty a pretty funny Idea, But now I have decided to try a cool neat Idea, Rex's Refuge, The lake house, but it wouldn't be perfect without a cannon built in it!!! So Come take a Look at the All new Secret Lake House Cannon!!!!

Make sure to Subscribe and Ring That bell for more interesting videos in the future!!!

Here is my latest video about planting trees #Teamtrees planting 20,000,000 trees in 7 days to die to support the 7 days to die environment!!! haha kidding, this is also a video to support the project that is working to plant 20 million actual trees, check it out and possibly give some love!!!

Make sure to subscribe and leave a comment saying hi!!

20,000,000 Planted Trees 7 days to die

Here is my latest video about planting trees #Teamtrees planting 20,000,000 trees in 7 days to die to support the 7 days to die environment!!! haha kidding, this is also a video to support the project that is working to plant 20 million actual trees, check it out and possibly give some love!!!

Make sure to subscribe and leave a comment saying hi!!

Archived