More potato-free recipes

Pwnlord

I may have just been unlucky in my current Navezgane game, but I'm on Week 3 and I still haven't found 4 Potatoes so I can start growing them.

This is a problem when there are exactly two potato-free recipes that fill an appreciable amount of hunger (Bacon and Eggs and Fish Taco) and the second requires Rank 4 in Master Chef.

It's possible that this is an intentional gating mechanism, but even so, it could stand to be changed.

I don't know if this is intentional gating. But usually potatoes are not THAT rare in random gen, you occasionally see single plants in the forest. Can't really comment on Navezgane but did you check out the farm near Diersville and any house in Diersville with a garden?

Can't really comment on Navezgane but did you check out the farm near Diersville and any house in Diersville with a garden?

I'll have to check when I'm back on my tower on Friday. About to be out for a couple of days.

That said, the most obvious addition would be Tamale Pie-same recipe as the Chili Dog sans the extra meat, unlocks on Tier 2 of Master Chef.

I'll have to check when I'm back on my tower on Friday. About to be out for a couple of days.

That said, the most obvious addition would be Tamale Pie-same recipe as the Chili Dog sans the extra meat, unlocks on Tier 2 of Master Chef.

MM asked the community a few weeks ago about interesting recipes to add to the game. There is also a separate thread for it. I've seen a lot of recipes posted so I'm quite sure there will be more potato-free recpies in A18.

Sorry for the double post, but I found potatoes finally! There's eight plants in a prefab in the Snow area that also has the school and football stadium-not the same specific area, but pretty close. Look for the house with the planters of chrysanthemums out front.

Archived