World Map Reset / Seeing no Zombies on either server

Necrowitch

I wanted to see if anyone else was having this issue. I run two 7DtD servers, one a vanilla setup and the other one modded fully with the BorderlandZ mod. Yesterday morning a few users and myself logged into the BorderlandZ Modded server and noticed that there were no zombies appearing anywhere, for anyone, and that's something that never happens with this mod. Also on that same server, the world map just reset on its own, for all of us. When logging in we all had the downloading world again and then the map was gone, only waypoints remained. The day before that was showing a bit washed out, grainy and very bright.

Now this morning, we log into the normal 7dtd server and people are experiencing the same thing, no zombies all morning, AND all of the user's maps reset on there too. It kinda sux because we had the maps fully explored and uncovered.

Does anything ever get pushed through to our servers in the backend of things? My server host says that they did nothing to cause this to happen.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Archived