Same Map Generating Zuhehi Territory

CAdolfan

Forgive me ahead of time as I may need some educating. Correct me if I'm wrong from what I've read if you leave the seed blank Zuhehi Territory is the default generated world name if you don't put a seed in. This means you won't get a RWG right? The problem I'm having is I'm just creating the same Zuhehi Territory world and just spawning into different places on the map. I don't believe this has happen to me in previous Alphas. How do I get RWG every time I start a new world? Another thing when I type in a seed to change the generated world name the program freezes. It's like I can only start and play the same Zuhehi Territory or Navezgane maps.

7days.jpg.f9e097c23db5fc4c941cf3ee58c4b1cb.jpg

Yeah, you need to put a seed name in to get a different world. If your client is freezing when you enter something, either your PC isn't up to min spec, or there is an issue with your client files.

Hmm. So I tried a different seed name to bring up a different world and it froze up. I restarted and the world loaded up although now I get this msg after I exit the game. Why does the Zuhehi map load no problem even after I go in and delete this map and restart it always loads fast.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28456[/ATTACH]

1023087666_7DAYSerror.thumb.jpg.cd26d126018b7f0ea9b7085a22785f46.jpg

Archived