Minecraft shortcuts ?

Hollowprime

So I've noticed even though 7 days to die has this amazing thing called item sorting button it doesn't have certain hotkey shortcuts minecraft has . And it's bugging me a lot since I like to hoard stuff . Some of the nicest ones are the following:

-Double click with shift an item from a chest/player and the maximum possible amount of said item will transfer to the player/chest. Useful when you want to move hundreds of bottles of water or other crap you've been hoarding . Also useful when you do that nice paint renovation you've been planning for so long since the apocalypse and need tones of paint from your chests.

-Double clicking an item moves all items from chest/player into player/chest. The best hotkey for moving all items of a certain type. Who doesn't love moving their thousand bullets from their chest and go on a shooting spree or build a huge castle with a few thousand of blocks but have to click ever.single.stack.every.time? This hotkey fixes that.

Also Minecraft has a shortcut for spreading items over a certain number of cells in your inventory. Why this would be great for 7dtd? For example when you come back from mining with 1 stack of iron and you have 3 forges, it would be super easy to divide said stack into 3 equal parts, each one to smelt in a different forge obviously.

Archived