Any variation on level 4/5 trader quests?

jdm311

Is it just me seeing only water works level 4 quests and only apartment brick 6 floor level 5 quests? Are there any others? Maybe it's just RWG?

I play on the Navezgane map which contains all POIs. Here you can also get the hospital and the factories for level 5. At level 4 there is also a mansion with a laboratory underneath and a big church with a bell tower. I haven't seen any other POIs on the level 4 and 5 quests yet, but I didn't really pay attention to them.

Ah, I got up to level 3 quests in Navezgane and then started a RWG map, so I didn't get a chance to see those other POIs as quest locations. I guess this one is chalked up to RWG bug.

I took a look at the XML files.

There are currently 10 prefabs that can be selected for a level 4 quest:

business_strip_old_01

business_strip_old_02

business_strip_old_03

business_strip_old_04

church_01

courthouse_med_01

house_old_tudor_01

house_old_victorian_03

skyscraper_04

utility_waterworks_01

For level 5 there are 7 prefabs:

apartment_brick_6_flr

factory_lg_01

factory_lg_02

hospital_01

skyscraper_01

skyscraper_02

skyscraper_03

You can search for these names directly in the prefabs.xml of your RWG map and find out if they exist in your world. At the moment the waterworks and this apartment house seem to be very common on most RWG maps and therefore they are most of the time chosen.

Hi, what determines the level of the quest you get ? level/day/gamestage ? Number of quests done ? ...

The level is based on the number of quests you have already done. But you don't have to work your way up at every trader individually. If you are at level 5 then you are at level 5 at every trader. You can also get quests from lower levels, but the zombies in the building always match your gamestage.

Archived