Help to Translate the game into German

JustusGoenner

Hi all there :),

I want to ask if there is there a possibility to help the German Translation for the game?

I saw some mistakes and not translatet descriptions, I though I could help to translate some textes. I searched for a translation file in the game folder but I only found one for the game setting. If there is an option to help then please let me know :D

Best wishes

Justus G.

I want to ask if there is there a possibility to help the German Translation for the game?

I saw some mistakes and not translatet descriptions, I though I could help to translate some textes. I searched for a translation file in the game folder but I only found one for the game setting. If there is an option to help then please let me know :D

Best wishes

Justus G.

I think they're waiting for the game to finalize before they get into translations, otherwise they'd have to keep re-translating things.

The file you are looking for is the Localization.txt. It contains all languages.

There is as far as I know no official way to work on the translation but maybe you can submit a bug report. You should start small to see if the help is accepted by the developers.

I think they're waiting for the game to finalize before they get into translations, otherwise they'd have to keep re-translating things.

Thats a good point, but it will help for the german community and It will be less work for the final station and they could just Copy paste in the new versions :D

The file you are looking for is the Localization.txt. It contains all languages.

There is as far as I know no official way to work on the translation but maybe you can submit a bug report. You should start small to see if the help is accepted by the developers.

Thank you very much and man... thats a massive Data... I will work on it in the next time and i try to put in in the bug Report. Thanks for the Idea.

I will updated this forum if some one is interessted.

BW

Justus

Archived