Tin's Modlet Tweaks

Tin

@Tin:

Thanks for all your work maintaining these modlets. When/if you have time, any chance of BRI and Terrain Gen being updated for A18?

I've been running your Hunting and Bleed modlets with A18e b155 - zero problems. Saw a news clip today that gave me an idea for a new related one - Tin's AnimalsPlayPossum modlet:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/24/us/arkansas-deer-death-trnd/index.html

So to be short, I am working on an A18 version here and there ;)

Lol at the news article. ... That's doable! Will jot that down and put it on my long list of things to do :)

Glad to hear some of the modlets are still a18 compatible, but I will eventually go through them again at some point. A 18 has opened some areas I have been looking for, so some of them will be getting a revamp fully.

@Tin:

Good to hear you are still at it. Cannot recall, but was it your Terrain Gen that distinctly placed biomes by elevation, or one of the prior vanilla builds? Felt more accurate, especially for larger maps, than what TFP does now.

Currently struggling to get fps in a playable range with an old GTX 950 on the latest exp build. CPU and RAM are golden an barely utilized. Feel your pain with the random fps dips. Definitely don't have hundreds of dollars to throw at this game via a new graphics card, so very curious how you were able to boost fps that much. Specifics?

Archived