a17 sleepers question

Hadecro

Are sleepers still being worked on ?

They seem to be in ''early'' state (very bad behavior), sometimes they dont ''activate'' until i step into the room and sometimes they dont activate at all if i shoot them from another room.

I liked almost empty houses with alot of zombies outdoors much more.

Also, i had a situation in military camp where i cleaned everything from top of a tent and i thought it was all secured since i was loud as f00k and i killed like 15 sleepers but when i entered one of tents another cca. 4 soldiers and 4 dogs activated and started attacking me (that was annoying as hell, so unimmersive)

And yes, have funpimps finally fired the person who thought it would be great idea to add the zombies who are waiting for you in fake walls/over fake CAVE rocks (best one XD) /in fake ceilings :D :D :D ?

In a previous alpha (I think 15), the zombies would spawn right behind you while you were fighting. The gnashing of teeth in the forums was real. I thought sleepers would solve that, and to a point they do, but I feel like they should wake up from further away. The world seems very barren right now with only 1 or two zombies actually walking around, and the rest hidden in cupboards waiting to give you a jump scare.

Theres a real imbalance now between numbers of zs indoors and out doors, wandering hordes are rarely more than 4 now and you can travel some distance without seeing a single z even at night.

I like the indoor zs , even if its overkill at times, but if they come at the cost of little to none outdoors are they worth it? Numbers onscreen have always been a problem and I have never seen so few until now.

I know alpha unstable etc, but considering their importance to the game more zs should be top priority especially when they are not a threat outdoors any more.

Archived