[HELP] Broader Game Options when generating a Game

Riujyn

Me and my friends are playing on a private server. Days are 2 hour long, and we always stick together, messing around, having fun, etc.

By default, loot Respawns minimum at 5 days, this means 10 IRL hours so we started to starve and had a bad time because of Loot scarcity. My solution was trying to give more game options so we can run a higher % of loot abundance and to have the loot back again everyday or every 3 days.

On the Xui Menu ---> Windows im trying to get this mod to work with more game options but I cant see what I'm missing.

<!--Loot Respawn Rate-->

<set xpath="/windows/window[@name=newContinueGame]/rect[@name=tabs]/rect[@name=tabsContents]/rect[@tab_key=Basic]/grid/gameoption[@name=LootRespawnDays]/@values">-1, 1, 3, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, 50</set>

<set xpath="/windows/window[@name=serverBrowser]/panel[@name=serverfilters]/panel[@controller=TabSelector]/rect[@name=tabsContents]/rect[@tab_key=Advanced]/grid/browsergameoptioncombined[@name=LootRespawnDays]/@values">-1, 1, 3, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, 50</set>

<!--Loot Abundance-->

<set xpath="/windows/window[@name=newContinueGame]/rect[@name=tabs]/rect[@name=tabsContents]/rect[@tab_key=Basic]/grid/gameoption[@name=LootAbundance]/@values">25, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200, 300, 400, 500</set>

<set xpath="/windows/window[@name=serverBrowser]/panel[@name=serverfilters]/panel[@controller=TabSelector]/rect[@name=tabsContents]/rect[@tab_key=Advanced]/grid/browsergameoptioncombined[@name=LootAbundance]/@values">25, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200, 300, 400, 500</set>

Any help would be appreciated! :fat:

Can help with this, a few aspects that weren't clear so rather than explain best to give this modlet I quickly knocked with your values as per your post (credit to Red Eagle for his original works as I base my tweaks off his code). Grab the modlet here and drop into your Mods folder. Load up your game and adjust to new values.

Important to state that modlets rely on vanilla files, if you edited windows.xml you need to verify your game to avoid errors.

Archived