CCTVs - A21.2 Vanilla version

xyth

• 5 months later...
On 6/21/2023 at 3:46 AM, Stoneson said:

no it works, but the first video loops instead of playing the next.

If its working as intended, if you press E a second time, it locks that camera to the screen, another press will resume looping between the cameras.

On 11/29/2023 at 5:16 PM, LShwarts said:

This is an absolutely spectacular idea for a mod. I'm new to the game and was thinking that something like this would be amazing for our bases. Thank you so much! 

Thanks.  Its a very old mod, but still seems to work.

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, batmanjestortinn said:

Are there any plans to update this for A21? I loved this concept and want to implement it into my game but when I try to install on A21, it says I haven't learned the skills to craft even though I have. 

No, but since you asked nicely:  https://github.com/7D2D/A21Mods/blob/main/CCTV.zip

I didn't add any progression requirement, since getting small solar cells is punishment enough.  Just requires a workstation.  Before I upgraded my GFX card from a 1080 to a 4070, there was a FPS hit per camera in the world.  On the 4070, no hit at all, but YMMV.

• xyth changed the title to CCTVs - A21.2 Vanilla version
On 3/12/2024 at 2:58 PM, xyth said:

No, but since you asked nicely:  https://github.com/7D2D/A21Mods/blob/main/CCTV.zip

I didn't add any progression requirement, since getting small solar cells is punishment enough.  Just requires a workstation.  Before I upgraded my GFX card from a 1080 to a 4070, there was a FPS hit per camera in the world.  On the 4070, no hit at all, but YMMV.

Thanks so much! The people I play with are very excited to get this implemented. Are the small solar cells craftable or are they found "in the wild"?

On 3/14/2024 at 5:41 PM, batmanjestortinn said:

Thanks so much! The people I play with are very excited to get this implemented. Are the small solar cells craftable or are they found "in the wild"?

Those are craftable on the workbench, 1 normal solar cell makes 2 small ones.  They do not drop in loot.