Alphado's modlet

Alphado-Jaki

This looks interesting, I am new to all this and just wanted to confirm something.

For the "Hub Placement Fix" you indicate to just drop it in mod folder however "alf-hubPlacementFix.zip" also contains a "7DaysToDie_Data" folder with some files that already exist in the base game, namely "Assembly-CSharp.dll".

I'm assuming we need to also copy and overwrite that folder as well as the mods folder content?

@Reytag

Thank you for pointing it out. I meant as "drop it in 7DaysToDie folder" NOT Mods folder.

You are right, you need to overwrite AssemblyCSharp.dll in 7DaysToDie_Data and place Mods folder in 7DaysToDie, not 7DaysToDie_Data.

Also turn EAC off before you launch game. I should have noted this at first, not middle.

Thanks again :)

@Reytag

Thank you for pointing it out. I meant as "drop it in 7DaysToDie folder" NOT Mods folder.

You are right, you need to overwrite AssemblyCSharp.dll in 7DaysToDie_Data and place Mods folder in 7DaysToDie, not 7DaysToDie_Data.

Also turn EAC off before you launch game. I should have noted this at first, not middle.

Thanks again :)

Awesome, thanks for the clarification and of course for providing the community with your mods & tools.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived