Trader Hub

Royal Deluxe

There is a active discussion after the (Currently mostly empty placeholders)

This thread is about a mod i am not even sure that i can produce it completly. So its not even a [WIP]

non the less i produce all parts i can produce and we will see whats left. I dont focus on this mod my mainfocus is still Vanilla+. But sometimes i simply need some time to get a free mind, and prefabbing is perfect for me to do that

The Idea. You as player can find a "Radiotower" somewhere in Navezgane. The building is badly damaged and was overrun by a horde some time ago. Still a poor guy named Mad Mole dwells at this point and is happy to trade his beer and 2 Potatoes with you.

You stay there and you both start dreaming how mankind could be restarted. Finally you both come to the conclusion that a zombieproof trading hub would be the best start. So you make a deal.

These guy Mad mole start a trading outpost and will upgrade it, during you get materials and clean the neighborhood from so many Zombies as possible.

And thats the startpoint

Means the Trading hub will evolve during you make this (really long term) questrow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally there are 3 states the Poi shall evolve too, with arround 5-15 Small steps between

* The scrappost

* A real trading post

* A safe place made of Concrete and steel

But to have a first impression

Thats a first attemp of the Scrappost near complementation

(All pois are 71x71x71)

(The gravel marks the MAYBE final size of the compound )

0F70C200561114745556C59428FDA9FFA3C96F7B

37BD56EFD126466327F60D92D0EA0ECA15E57A2F

ECA9AED1DC8FE7884C8047AEC86F0774132FD05D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The question came up why i posted it in modlets.

Well the final mod would/should include

* Arround 10-40 Prefabs (all the one poi in different stages)

* A long questline that triggers the upgrades (still questionable if possible without SDX)

* Some additional stuff like a water pump with a barrel that refills all few days and grant you a bit free water

My thoughts so far

i try to divide the base in 4 sections

NW= recreational and school area

NE = Trading

SE = Farming

SW = Guest and caravan area (people can take shelter during nights)

-------------------------------------------------------

One of the bigger problems is that (however i/we can realize that) the respawn of the next stage will remove eversything from the containers (but fill the lootable containers too) And vehicles in the area are not safe ?

-------------------------------------------------------

71x71x71 is really not that much (if you really want a defense perimeter and a Runway for gyrocopter)

Archived