Core base block - tower defense aspect

Deimoss

Hi everyone,

I was setting some traps, with mines and spikes, bud game lags and I died... Same thing for repairing over 750 spikes, it's very long and when some zombies spawn or rain start, some freeze and lags can just instan kill you.

Because the game is very oriented like a tower defense, it can be really cool to have an "core base" or "restock" block, who work on X meter, and with an option to reload traps with resources.

With a radial menu for example, players can check a list with active/used/destroy traps, with every resources needed for repair and re active, then go in the core inventory, fill it with the resources, and process the auto repairing and re activating mines, destroyed spike or fences, reload turrets... Of course, the time taken by the process can be the same to craft each traps or bases on the numbers of traps to repair.

I hope you understand my point of view, and I know this system is making defense easier, but it same lot of time...

Sorry for my bad english

Thanks for reading

Seeing something like this in ARK would be normal, as i imagine a special machine that would "project what you built" and through technology repair and put in missing blocks/traps/etc. This ofcourse would be a high tech thing.

In 7DTD it's not much fitting into the technology. Mostly, we have current world weapons and machines. As much as the idea is interesting, i'm against such futuristic device, especially if we're talking about the amounts you mention that such a device would "maintain".

Archived