World Generation HELP

Tahoenvy

Ok so I've run servers for years now and I can't get an answer about this. I have changed the seeds on my servers over and over and over. I get a new layout with all my Prefabs but everything including the Biomes keep getting generated the same.

Now instead of naming your worlds what your seeds have been named by ME it's giving them randomly generated names by I don't know who. These are Screenshots of my World folder and my Saves folder. As you can see I have tried renaming them prior to giving it a new seed name (New Cosena Valley) but it just puts a new one in there and I have no idea how to change them. Someone help please. This is incredibly frustrating to me.

Oh and I don't know how I got the other ones.

1517329834_Worlds2.JPG.e78e41447ce3193b9a0286fa963bc67b.JPG

worlds.JPG.768c91dacba4ecda4700d694d8cfa74c.JPG

Yes I know that. I don't think anyone is understanding what I'm saying. If you look at my pictures above you will see world names that are on my server. I did NOT give my seeds those names, and everytime I do give my server a new seed name. Those world names on my server do NOT change. On BlueFang servers you can change the seed name right on the Command prompt you don't even need to go into the ServerConfig.xml

Archived