How to improve items with Workbench in A17

Lexicroft

so in the workbench crafting description :

"A workbench lets you craft items just like you do in your backpack and improve items for up to 100 Quality points above your crafting skill"

Then I found workbench and I can't find the improve slot, is in a17 we can't improve items with workbench anymore?

Any way to improve quality because all I get is orange and grey guns, I already upgrade the lucky looter perk up to lvl 3 and no yellow / green quality loot

"A workbench lets you craft items just like you do in your backpack and improve items for up to 100 Quality points above your crafting skill"

Then I found workbench and I can't find the improve slot, is in a17 we can't improve items with workbench anymore?

Any way to improve quality because all I get is orange and grey guns, I already upgrade the lucky looter perk up to lvl 3 and no yellow / green quality loot

Stripped from the game.

Yeah sorry this is no longer relevant.

However...

... your Avatar is really cute.

UwrSHAm.gif

Archived