Gyrocopter sucks..

Simmeon

Never messed with modding Imods. But yeaa if no one do it before me i have a look on it.

(But i will make no new models, there are others who can do that better)

On the other hand so far i see that TFP is still working on the Imods. I guess the cance is not that bad that 17.2 will have some new ones

(Currently i am busy with my Vanilla+ modlet collection. Need a Kill 2000 zombie testplay (this moment 97))

Btw until then try this modlet

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?95488-Modlet-Faster-Vehicles

I love the Gyro-copter (well now that I have modded its max speed to 25). It's a bitch to get off the ground, yes, and for some reason you cannot use direct mouse control once you are up (like you can with all other vehicles), but otherwise it is awesome. My current end-game is rushing all over the map doing tier 5 quests for 5 traders in the Gyro. It's actually tremendous fun (if only I needed any of the crap I am looting or being rewarded with, but it is what it is).

And btw you can spiral down from a height almost vertically; just stop holding the thrust key (which will slow it's forward momentum), and bank to one side or the other and you will spiral down.

As for your specific helipad situation, you could have simply driven the Gyro off the roof! Yes you'd plummet straight to the ground, but neither you nor the Gyro will take damage if you do this. You can in fact just drive off any roof at any height with any vehicle and neither of you will take damage hitting the ground. This is our quick way down from large POIs like the Shotgun factory. Get on your Motorbike on the roof and just drive off the edge.

Please tell me where to find the change in the speed of transport in the game files

Please tell me where to find the change in the speed of transport in the game files

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?95488-Modlet-Faster-Vehicles

I was so free to extend your modlet.

Maybe you like it and offer a extended version ?

Makes more sense as if i offer a Vehicle speed mod too.

Just test it, its nice

<set xpath="/vehicles/vehicle[@name='vehicleBicycle']/property[@name='velocityMax']/@value">7,13</set>
<set xpath="/vehicles/vehicle[@name='vehicleBicycle']/property[@name='motorTorqueMinQ']/@value">1500</set>
<set xpath="/vehicles/vehicle[@name='vehicleBicycle']/property[@name='motorTorqueMaxQ']/@value">3000</set>
<set xpath="/vehicles/vehicle[@name='vehicleBicycle']/property[@name='brakeTorque']/@value">3000</set>	

<set xpath="/vehicles/vehicle[@name='vehicleMinibike']/property[@name='velocityMax']/@value">18,13.5</set>
<set xpath="/vehicles/vehicle[@name='vehicleMinibike']/property[@name='motorTorqueMinQ']/@value">3000</set>
<set xpath="/vehicles/vehicle[@name='vehicleMinibike']/property[@name='motorTorqueMaxQ']/@value">4000</set>	
<set xpath="/vehicles/vehicle[@name='vehicleMinibike']/property[@name='brakeTorque']/@value">4000</set>	

<set xpath="/vehicles/vehicle[@name='vehicleMotorcycle']/property[@name='velocityMax']/@value">24,16.5</set>
<set xpath="/vehicles/vehicle[@name='vehicleMotorcycle']/property[@name='motorTorqueMinQ']/@value">4000</set>
<set xpath="/vehicles/vehicle[@name='vehicleMotorcycle']/property[@name='motorTorqueMaxQ']/@value">6000</set>	
<set xpath="/vehicles/vehicle[@name='vehicleMotorcycle']/property[@name='brakeTorque']/@value">6000</set>

<set xpath="/vehicles/vehicle[@name='vehicle4x4Truck']/property[@name='velocityMax']/@value">22.5,16.5</set>
<set xpath="/vehicles/vehicle[@name='vehicle4x4Truck']/property[@name='motorTorqueMinQ']/@value">6000</set>
<set xpath="/vehicles/vehicle[@name='vehicle4x4Truck']/property[@name='motorTorqueMaxQ']/@value">9000</set>	
<set xpath="/vehicles/vehicle[@name='vehicle4x4Truck']/property[@name='brakeTorque']/@value">9000</set>

<set xpath="/vehicles/vehicle[@name='vehicleGyrocopter']/property[@name='velocityMax']/@value">24,10</set>	
<set xpath="/vehicles/vehicle[@name='vehicleGyrocopter']/property[@class='force1']/property[@name='force']/@value">0, 0, .22</set>	
<set xpath="/vehicles/vehicle[@name='vehicleGyrocopter']/property[@class='fuelTank']/property[@name='capacity']/@value">40</set>

That the vehicles have problems to accelerate in inclines is simply that the wheels have no grip. Found no value for that until now

Ahh and all vehicles except the bike have now max speed without turbo, turbo is slower but has more torque

Your little left finger will be gratefull

Max speeds are maybe a bit high for average computers. No idea, works fine with my I7 4790k

• 9 months later...
gyrocopter doing a vertical take off

also i agree with the frustrations about the green zombies spawning but i dont think it was an issue with them being green as much as they didnt spawn till you touched down. i do think green zombies should have the same HP as the regular zombies but do extra damage or have some other special skill because theyre pretty impossible to deal with unless you have some good guns and even then they often end up using more ammo than you get from looting an area with them

(This is ♥♥♥♥ DeGraw's custom built one-of-a-kind gyrocopter doing a jump ) One of a kind.. doesn't make ti the same as normal gyro's mate////

Archived