Player.xml HELP PLEASE

Tahoenvy

I have just created a new seed with a new World Number. I'd like to transfer my player.xml files so I can keep all of our skills and bags on the new server. What files are needed for this? There are now 3 different files and it works great when I'm transferring between the same seed name but if I change maps it won't let me do it, well I can but I spawn underground and can't recover.

Is there anyway to transfer skills and pack/hot bar to new map?

Thank you in advance for any help.

Also is there some place where you can acquire the new World numbers? I've been running dedicated servers since Alpha 11 off and on but this new World Seed number thing is new and a bit confusing.

All you need is the player .TTP file.

But.

You must first start the new save, JOIN the new save, and /then/ overwrite that TTP file with the one you want.

- - - Updated - - -

What do you mean by New world numbers?

You know how they have Worlds named things like Caleva Valley or Baheza Valley those have numbers attached to them and you have to edit those as well as YOUR given seed name in order to get a new World. When I changed just my Seed name all I got was the same world with new Prefabs but the exact same land map if that makes sense.684114458_Seedinfo.thumb.JPG.5f2cac65178c08c993ea888d31b132b0.JPG I guess one is called World Game name but on the ServerConfig it states that this is your seed name. The other as you can see has a number. That's new since I ran a server last.

All you need is the player .TTP file.

But.

You must first start the new save, JOIN the new save, and /then/ overwrite that TTP file with the one you want.

- - - Updated - - -

What do you mean by New world numbers?

Ok Guppy I did exactly what you said and this is what I get. I have to actually use the Task Manager to shut down the game cause it won't let me exit when I'm in this state. I've transferred player.xml's many times in the past but this is the effect now.1612777992_Playersave.thumb.jpg.554339ceeff6f0eaf51ebe4cb14189b7.jpg

Archived