Nurse zombie

gcomerfo

Seems like the old style of zombie characters was loot related, right? - find a Nurse to get meds, find a cop to get guns/ammo, find a middle age Mom type for food/sandwiches, etc.

Now, that mostly does not matter anymore without loot drops. The nurse is kind of pointless now. In fact, she is not dressed like a real nurse anyway... more like a costume nurse.

Is it time to make her more realistic? like in dressed in light blue or green scrubs, maybe with like lots of brownish blood stains or something??

Or would that be taboo?? because of nostalgia, like removing the Hawaiian shirt fat guy? - (I'm glad they brought him back too!)

The nurse zombie has the old 1900-1950's nurse look, now what you see them in today. Way back then thats what they wore. I don't want them to remove her, the game is already boring enough with all the carbon copy clone zombies, removing one will just make the problem worse.

Seems like the old style of zombie characters was loot related, right? - find a Nurse to get meds, find a cop to get guns/ammo, find a middle age Mom type for food/sandwiches, etc.

Now, that mostly does not matter anymore without loot drops. The nurse is kind of pointless now. In fact, she is not dressed like a real nurse anyway... more like a costume nurse.

Is it time to make her more realistic? like in dressed in light blue or green scrubs, maybe with like lots of brownish blood stains or something??

Or would that be taboo?? because of nostalgia, like removing the Hawaiian shirt fat guy? - (I'm glad they brought him back too!)

Humour is a pretty central aspect of the game, and I think the "hot nurse" stereotype is an extension of the game not taking itself too seriously all the time. Would be a shame to see her go.

The nurse zombie has the old 1900-1950's nurse look, now what you see them in today. Way back then thats what they wore. I don't want them to remove her, the game is already boring enough with all the carbon copy clone zombies, removing one will just make the problem worse.

Could also be a nod to Silent Hill, seems somewhat reminiscent.

Archived