Question about modded items in A17

mr.devolver

Hey all!

I have a question regarding modded items sold by the trader. Where did they go? I saw them in one of the previous builds, but traders no longer sell modded items in b240, or are they perhaps locked behind higher barter skill now? If they are removed now, I wish they would come back, they were so cool! :(

Modded items getting into the trader loot was kind of a bug so we removed it. We will add it back when we have some means of controlling it. I'm buffing the xp and dukes right now, it is crap. The hard thing to do is players can craft guns so we can't have them getting rich selling pink guns. That is part of the reason I increased the parts requirements for guns so people can't get super rich crafting.

I found them pretty cool too. They were not balanced at all lol. I bought three pieces of padded armor, lvl4-5 with three mods in each for about 2600 dukes. Also noticed a Football Helmet for sale for 18k Dukes and did a double take..... Lvl6 with headlamp, purifier, blue dye and plating.....

I found them pretty cool too. They were not balanced at all lol. I bought three pieces of padded armor, lvl4-5 with three mods in each for about 2600 dukes. Also noticed a Football Helmet for sale for 18k Dukes and did a double take..... Lvl6 with headlamp, purifier, blue dye and plating.....

Damn, that's sad. I hope they will add them back soon though. Thanks for letting me know. It certainly killed the mood for me, because his post basically says they will have to implement some way to get pre-modded items into game which will most likely take a long time. As far as I know even before A17 release they said that there will be pre-modded items in game in general, not just in the stores, but I guess that talk was just wishful thinking and they didn't get that far to this day.

Archived