The new worst enemy - Picture Frames

AshaMarie

I broke into a building making sure to go full stealth. I looked up at a picture, figured I would punch it out since I never tried it before and thought the person on picture wouldn't mind. Looked around, no enemy in site, then bashed the picture. Found some hidden loot... but 2 vultures spawned in and started pecking away. I ran off toward nearest door, opened door and a big grizzly bear greeted me with a hug and I died. :crushed:

Moments like these are why I wish I could stream.

I broke into a building making sure to go full stealth. I looked up at a picture, figured I would punch it out since I never tried it before and thought the person on picture wouldn't mind. Looked around, no enemy in site, then bashed the picture. Found some hidden loot... but 2 vultures spawned in and started pecking away. I ran off toward nearest door, opened door and a big grizzly bear greeted me with a hug and I died. :crushed:

Moments like these are why I wish I could stream.

It was a trap.

Those zeds are getting smart.

WVKaJc2.gif

I don't see why we can't pick them pictures up instead of bashing them. I'm pretty sure the owner didn't destroy and repaint a painting every time they wanted to get to their "stash" :)

TFP - Please make all these painting pickup-able by default please ;) I'm assuming this is simply an omission in among other things to do, but it simply would not make sense if they aren't available to be picked up :)

/V -

Archived