Summary: (a short description of the bug)
Under certain circumstances, RWG will leave Tile-sized gaps in Towns and Cities.
Game Version: A21.0 b324
CPU Model: 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12700K 3.61 GHz
System Memory: 32 GB
GPU Model and VRAM: nVidia GeForce RTX 3060
Screen Resolution: 3440 x 1440
Video Settings: High
Game mode: SP
Did you wipe old saves? Yes
Did you start a new game? Yes
Did you validate your files? Yes
Are you using any mods? Yes - The POI Mod I Develop.
EAC on or off? On
My modlet includes some RWG configuration related to setting the outskirt district. This feature was supported in A20 and there was talk of a small improvement in A21. When I include this configuration change, the outskirt district does change as requested, but RWG includes blank spots within the town or city where a Tile would fit, but has not been included.
Detailed steps to reproduce the bug:
1) Generate a world without Modlets, Pick Max cities/towns. Note the seed.
2) Observe that your world has solid cities and towns.
3) Change the outskirt district setting in rwgmixer. (I've included some xslt to do so that you could put into a modlet. You can also use the ZZTong-Prefabs modlet for A21 if you like.)
4) Generate a world, again with Max cities/towns and the same seed.
5) Observe the cities and towns have blank areas within them, each the size of a Tile.
Actual result: (description of what is occurring)
There are images of both of my test maps available here:
There is also an file that describes the changes to rwgmixer.xml found at that location. The changes are small.
Expected result: (what you expect to occur)
I expected Cities and Towns without the missing Tiles.