Question about console commands

Itwaslagiswear

With the last A17 build and the change to the water/food skills being merged to one I lost the 4 points invested in one of those skills. It wasnt refunded. Rather than go through the tedious process of making yet another map when I just recently made the game I am currently in... Im curious if there is a console command to give skill points or reset my level to 1.

I don't know the answer to your question...but its experimental builds. if you want to get the experience of the new features in each build, you should probably start a new game to avoid bugs cropping up (in addition to problems caused by changes like the perk merge)

I don't know the answer to your question...but its experimental builds. if you want to get the experience of the new features in each build, you should probably start a new game to avoid bugs cropping up (in addition to problems caused by changes like the perk merge)

I would rather deal with 4 missing points than deal with leveling past the encumbrance limitations. Ive a found a way to get my points back. I will console command my self some challenges that reward skill points and do 2 of them. Easy.

I recommend some comands to try the experimental version

settime 9000 =1st day at 9:00

settime 165000 = 7th day at 21:00

giveselfxp 6000 = If you want 6000xp

For other comands you need activate debug mode = dm

and now you can teleport cliking control + right button on map.

and can spawn all entities and vehicles pressing F6.

and now pressing ESC you have a debug menu tools for change hour and more.

With the last A17 build and the change to the water/food skills being merged to one I lost the 4 points invested in one of those skills. It wasnt refunded. Rather than go through the tedious process of making yet another map when I just recently made the game I am currently in... Im curious if there is a console command to give skill points or reset my level to 1.

You can edit the Progression.xml file and add some points there.

Gain one level and be given the points you lost.

Then change the file back and you're right on track again.

Edit this [it's right at the top].

<level max_level="300" exp_to_level="9545" experience_multiplier="1.0149" skill_points_per_level="3">

Archived