<append xpath="/traders/trader_info/tier_items">

<item group="weaponsGunsCommon" count="0"/>

<item group="weaponsGunsMixed" count="0"/>

<item group="tools" count="0" quality="1"/>

</append>

</config>

i tryed using this but has 0 effect any one that can give me some input please

Thanks

Your code is appending that information instead of changing those values, so the original values are still there. Also, there are multiple trader_info and tier_item in the XML. I would recommend you either set your code to only set the values to the exact thing you are attempting to change.

For example, I would use this set the count for the Trader_Items section (Doesn't affect Tier_Items):<set xpath="/traders/trader_info[@id=1]/trader_items/item[@group=weaponsGunsCommon]/@count">0</set>

Try using set instead of append there.

Thanks alot worked like a dream

used

<set xpath="/traders/trader_info[@id=1]/trader_items/item[@group=weaponsGunsCommon]/@count">0</set>

<set xpath="/traders/trader_info[@id=1]/trader_items/item[@group=tools]/@count">0</set>

<set xpath="/traders/trader_info[@id=1]/tier_items/item[@group=weaponsGunsCommon]/@count">0</set>

<set xpath="/traders/trader_info[@id=1]/tier_items/item[@group=weaponsGunsMixed]/@count">0</set>

<set xpath="/traders/trader_info[@id=1]/tier_items/item[@group=tools]/@count">0</set>

Thanks alot worked like a dream

used

<set xpath="/traders/trader_info[@id=1]/trader_items/item[@group=weaponsGunsCommon]/@count">0</set>

<set xpath="/traders/trader_info[@id=1]/trader_items/item[@group=tools]/@count">0</set>

<set xpath="/traders/trader_info[@id=1]/tier_items/item[@group=weaponsGunsCommon]/@count">0</set>

<set xpath="/traders/trader_info[@id=1]/tier_items/item[@group=weaponsGunsMixed]/@count">0</set>

<set xpath="/traders/trader_info[@id=1]/tier_items/item[@group=tools]/@count">0</set>

My pleasure! :)

how would you write it if you wanted to do sounds? im confused by this xpath stuff

It can be a little bit overwhelming jumping right in. Read sphereii's tutorial HERE. He does an amazing job to list off the basics.

What I do and would recommend is to take a look at current modlets and just read what they do. Not necessary, but if you were to look into making Modlets yourself, it can be a great learning tool.

Archived