Supposed safe zone not so safe?

InSanity

Now I'll start this post off by saying that, while difficult along with a bit of a new learning curve, I am quite enjoying the new alpha but I have had some problems with it. None have really been more of a nuisance except for when, on day 3 on nomad difficulty, a group of almost 20 zs including 2 fat guys and 4 or 5 bikers wandering past somehow spotted me and hopped the wall of the trader fort I was in and proceeded to attack me. Now I'm all for difficulty and making the zs able to climb and jump so we have to get creative with our bases but this must be a bug because if something like this was intended then that seems like it's just an annoyance rather than game difficulty.20181128063938_1.thumb.jpg.1066563f99228d145bba568c249bae07.jpg

Sadly that is the new reality. Zs can jump and they can stack upon a wall to jump over. Seen it in a few videos. As much as the blocks around and in trader outpost are indestructible, going from the top is valid. Also, be careful for vultures, they could attack too.

On the other hand, after the trader closes most entities will be teleported out and i think the Zs also along with the player.

Archived