Good/bad reviews.

PatGame

you must not look at my reviews. They are honest and tell the truth. So again good hot bad cold. not good.

Well, I'm not about to go chasing down your reviews, so if you'd like to spell out your feedback here, feel free, some of it I may agree with, some not, and then we can talk it over.

you must not look at my reviews. They are honest and tell the truth. So again good hot bad cold. not good.

I suspect it is because this build is something that TFP have a lot of time invested in. They probably wanted to get it out, have a sale, eat some turkey, and receive a hero's welcome for getting it out. After their turkey they are reading that a lot of the players have some very big, legitimate problems with the design decisions they have been working on for quite some time. There's also the normal gripes with the change in mechanics with having to relearn some of the game. I think they are mostly ignoring critical forum posters at this time, chalking it up to early game relearning, and are trying to identify and fix bugs within the new systems they have created to push out the stable release so the mass of the playerbase can actually play (and hate) this build.

In my world, I would take this feedback into consideration, retool, and then release to stable. But it ain't my party.

PatGame,

If you have some issues with A17, I've got no problem with that. If you override the moderation for a third time however, I'll definitely have a problem with that.

If you'd like to be SPECIFIC about what you don't like in A17, then please do so, and we and the other community members can talk it over.

So what SPECIFICALLY don't you like about A17?

- - - Updated - - -

I tried......

Archived