Any idea what killed me?

Kalarro

BC of work I havent had time to play a17 a lot. But yesterday I started a game, and after about 30 minutes, I was collecting cotton. It was near a road without trees so I had vision around me. No zombie was nearby. Suddenly I was radiated and dead. I continued to look around from my corpse and I didnt see a zombie or anything. The map didnt show the red border either.

Any idea what made me radiated??

looking i nthe bug forum there seems to be a bug where radiated zones are showing up in random areas of the map, unmarked and everything. So you walk in and bam dead :/ it's a bug with unstable atm.

It's the edges of the map. The actual map sizes are super small right now. Why, I don't know.

BC of work I havent had time to play a17 a lot. But yesterday I started a game, and after about 30 minutes, I was collecting cotton. It was near a road without trees so I had vision around me. No zombie was nearby. Suddenly I was radiated and dead. I continued to look around from my corpse and I didnt see a zombie or anything. The map didnt show the red border either.

Any idea what made me radiated??

I experienced this as well on a RWG map, although luckily it wasn't fatal. I checked the map and also did not see any red. I did however pan the view and found that I had spawned at the upper right corner edge of the map, so I figured that explained the sudden run-in with radiation.

Archived