7 Days To Starve?

RavenGT

Kinda quick post before bed, but just wondering if I'm the only one who felt hunger was way off... In 10 minutes IRL, I ate my starting baked beans, a can of peaches, 2 raw eggs (I was STARVING! Didn't get sickness), and a can of chicken and I was getting the angry, red "FEEEED ME" icon and losing health. Server settings were all normal and on the EASIEST setting. What gives?

To note, I wasn't doing anything crazy that would burn calories THAT fast, just slowly creeping around my 1st house (the one with a wine cellar.) Totally awesome POI btw!

I don't understand it. The first day was fine - I was cutting trees, digging, etc. and my hunger was at a decent place. But looting on day 2 brought hunger from 65% to 20-something really fast and would not raise with anything I could find. I ended up logging off to come here and see what's up.

Guys the hunger is more balanced than you all know. You just need the right foods for the right causes. Read the descriptions of things. Learn the game. Start hunting as bacon and eggs fairly easy to get is really really good. You have to stop playing this the way you did in the past. Throw all that out the window it is a brand new game you have never played it. Go at it that way and you will do fine.

If you are in MP 2-3 people working together can massacre zombies no issues. Deer go down with one arrow. It is not hard but some effort is going to be needed to relearn the game. We all know this is the game now. You can work to relearn the game or simply give up on it. Either way A17 is the start of what the game is set to be. Things are very well thought out and balanced it is impressive the more you get to know the game. I leveled 9 levels in a few short hours killing zombie and never starved. Bacon and Eggs are mans friend.

They took away my Yuccas. Before Yuccas were the bomb, they gave like 3 hunger, 10 stamina, and you could use three to make yucca juice which had a cooling affect. They were also extremely easy to gather. Now Yuccas are devils in disguise, they give 1 hunger, no stamina, and 10% food poisoning. So much for my favorite super food lol, I guess I will have to adapt and overcome.

They took away my Yuccas. Before Yuccas were the bomb, they gave like 3 hunger, 10 stamina, and you could use three to make yucca juice which had a cooling affect. They were also extremely easy to gather. Now Yuccas are devils in disguise, they give 1 hunger, no stamina, and 10% food poisoning. So much for my favorite super food lol, I guess I will have to adapt and overcome.

you can still make an ok drink with em, they require a fire now I think .

Archived