is there any way to save alpha 16?

skertelles2.0

If you right click the game in your steam library and click 'properties' then go to the 'betas' tab you'll find a drop down menu where you can select alpha releases back to alpha 10.4. Once a17 drops to default you'll be able to select the current a16 version.

It would be nice if someone posted the folders where the default steam save states are located. Simple enough to back them up with that in hand.

(which ever drive your steam library is on)\Steam\steamapps\common

Also for skertelles2.0

Right click the 7 Days to Die directory (in that Steam directory), select copy, open a directory (I have a "Games" directory) where you want to copy it to and right click paste. Game will be copied there.

I then change the directory name to match the version, so I have in my E:\Games directory the following directories each with their own copy of the game:

7dtd a16b104

7dtd a152b8

etc etc all the way back to, currently Alpha 10:

7data a104b10

With even older version on my SAN device somewhere.

(which ever drive your steam library is on)\Steam\steamapps\common

Also for skertelles2.0

Right click the 7 Days to Die directory (in that Steam directory), select copy, open a directory (I have a "Games" directory) where you want to copy it to and right click paste. Game will be copied there.

I then change the directory name to match the version, so I have in my E:\Games directory the following directories each with their own copy of the game:

7dtd a16b104

7dtd a152b8

etc etc all the way back to, currently Alpha 10:

7data a104b10

With even older version on my SAN device somewhere.

what I did instead was copy all the files in the local files and made a new folder called 7 days alpha 16, I think that should work

Archived