Paid servers......

Ouch Quit It

Anyone else having problems geting RWG running on their server. I have a Gameservers.com server and A17e is unable to run RWG..only Navezgene.....Anyone have this problem or know of a solution????

Ouch

The serverconfig.xml file isn't grabbed with updates since the default version of the file would contain the wrong information for the server, such as the ports and save locations. New settings would need to be added manually, and we update the base configurations when new settings are released.

In this specific case, the update is applied but the random world generation system has changed. With those changes the servers are producing crashes during the generation process. We are currently investigating the issue to see if there are any adjustments we can make to correct the issues. I've placed the ticket in a notification queue in which we will provide updates as they are available. We appreciate your patience in the matter.

Jake Bauer

http://www.gameservers.com

Experimental Version A17 is now available through the mods section.

Regarding RWG: There have been some conflicts with the new random world generation system that have been resulting in server crashes during the initialization process. As the old RandomGen system for 7 Days is no longer available, currently only Navezgane is available for A17. We are currently investigating the issue and will hopefully have a solution soon.

Sorry I can not help directly with your issue. I can tell you that I have used Host Havoc in the past and they are not this bad at all. This is a long awaited update and for a host company to drop the ball so badly. I have a dedicated box of my own you rent space on Gameserver's box. I had my server up and running on RWG in 10 mintues. Works great even increased the size. I have no background in coding or server support and I can do it. Why is it you pay a company that is suppose to know how to do this and they are stumped?

Try out Host Havoc. If you can get your friends together and get a dedicated box as we did. Cut out the middle man. Dedicated box means a 7Days server today and Ark tomorrow. All up to you. Server box is nothing more than you PC without audio. You have the software included in your WIN to connect to it. Ours is $75 a month it is not great will not host a population over 20 but we do not wait for updates. We do not have to be at the mercy of anyone to play a game. We get more playtime.

If you can not afford that Host Havoc or even Survival Servers are good options. Survival Servers is been around for over 5yrs. They were a big host for Arma 2 Dayz Mod. That is how long they been around. Experience is what you need.

Same name on Steam if you need further help. I do not frequent the forums too much.

If you need something quick i can help with hosting.

i also have my own rented box and had no issues setting up any server.

http://www.somethingmoreserious.com

i have been around for 4 years now and i do this as a hobby err job err ummm it has taken over my life RIP LIF.

but yes i do help people when i can. the website should have all teh info you need.

I also host my own Botman Server managers and they are included with each server.

(Montreal, Quebec,Canada)is the location

Archived