Globe trekker3.0MOD16.4(90-piece backpack)

huannan5300

Globe trekker3.0MOD

Globe TrekkerMOD3.0It is based on 7DTD Alpha 16.4,MOD2.45Based on the second development of the version。Globe TrekkerMODSince the release, it has been rough from the beginning, and the more refined it is. In the process, I am grateful to the help of many people, and I am also very surprised that I can persist myself. It is a unique love for the game on the 7th! The important thing is to thank the many 7DTD players for their approval and love. Thank you for your support.Although MOD still has a lot of bugs, it has become more and more perfect and mature. The following is an introduction to some of the contents of 3.0, and more hope that everyone will explore and discover! There are deficiencies, a lot of tolerance!

Family system

1.Family territory flag

2.MOD adds three families: the antru family, the buruddin family and the hades family.

 antru family is engineering, mainly production tools;

The cloth tuting family is a family of arms, mainly assembling firearms;

The hades family is a close combat family, mainly making weapons like swords;

MOD is a territorial stone that has been removed from the original seven days killing.

3.jpg.6109dcfd726f0477d9bf4164f0f98e9e.jpg

When entering the game for the first time, there will be a family selection pack that can choose any of the three families. Also get the family primary armor 5 pieces.

3.Skills

4.Due to the emergence of the family and the development direction represented by the family, the specific books of bookstores and merchants have been removed from MOD. It's mainly auger assembly books, chainsaw assembly books, sniper gun assembly books, AK and MP5 books, motorcycle assembly books, knife making books. When studying family books, these skills are automatically learned at the same time.

5. production of the family workbench

The new family special working table can be made in the original work table for seven days. Two for the antroes and one for the hades. The antru table is for furniture, tools and squares, and the hades table is for swords.

Introduction to weapons

1.Added 3 new weapons to the novice, which can be done in the early stage

2.Wooden spear, iron spear and steel spear

3.Added some gadgets that can be received in the wild

60.jpg.fdad5ae0d4b7da596ad282ac3fe2689c.jpg

https://budingserver.com/images/77DTD.png

https://budingserver.com/images/777DTD.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hqTqddb90cGbWxEeRQ9y00FzMF2dlBVH/view?usp=sharing

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.jpg.d9a3dd403dafb5f263f250af965e538b.jpg

2.jpg.5e048d46c20926dfa6f7da6e75576943.jpg

4.jpg.fcce494aae16129ec51cb292c1aa5043.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Trying out your mod. Looks good but i found an NRE.

Found The Npc Jasaon (Machete) If i want to shoot him with attachment.php?attachmentid=25065&d=1536642452&thumb=1 i got the NRE.

So i tried out spawn a Zed from f6 to fight him manually, some NRE. Can ya look into it ? Or pn me what i can do!.

Ps.: Does it give a english translation ?

• 2 weeks later...
Trying out your mod. Looks good but i found an NRE.

Found The Npc Jasaon (Machete) If i want to shoot him with attachment.php?attachmentid=25065&d=1536642452&thumb=1 i got the NRE.

So i tried out spawn a Zed from f6 to fight him manually, some NRE. Can ya look into it ? Or pn me what i can do!.

Ps.: Does it give a english translation ?

Localization.txt

You can translate.

Archived